FULAFIA 2021 Postgraduate Registration: This is to inform all newly admitted Postgraduate Students of the Federal University, Lafia (FULAFIA) that the management has released the Registration Procedure for payment of Acceptance fee and others. The Registration Procedures are;
FULAFIA Postgraduate Registration Procedures for New Students
1. Admitted candidates are required to pay Acceptance Fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (15,000) only through Remita at any Commercial Bank in favour of SPGS, Federal University of Lafia, and proceed to the Bursary unit of the University for verification of payment before proceeding to the SPGS with evidence of payment.
2. On payment of Acceptance Fee, admitted students are to collect Pre-Registration Screening Forms from the SPGS and proceed to their respective Departments with originals of their certificates and other relevant documents for screening. Candidates are to note that academic transcripts are required at the point of screening.
3. After undergoing screening in their respective Departments, students are to return to the SPGS for final certification of the status of their screening, and are required to pay Administrative charges before admission letter is issued to them.
4.Students cleared by the SPGS will proceed to the bank to pay their full school fees following the same process as in number one (1) above, and subsequently present the following
i. Evidence of payment to the School.
ii. Present to the SPGS one (1) set of photocopies of credentials and other relevant documents.
iii. One (1) passport photograph, before course registration forms are issued to them.
5. Completed course registration forms should be returned to the SPGS within one (1) week.
6.Proceed to ICT with a duplicate of the completed signed registration form for ID Card and generation of Matriculation Number.
7. Students are to pay Ten Thousand Naira (10.000.00) Departmental charges at their respective Departments.
8. Lectures will commence immediately