Schoolnewshub will show you the basic Requirements to study Microbiology in UNIOSUN. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Microbiology in UNIOSUN, UNIOSUN Requirements for Microbiology this post is for you.
Osun State University Microbiology Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Microbiology in UNIOSUN? Does UNIOSUN accept two sittings for Microbiology?, What are the requirements to study Microbiology in Osun State University.
Does UNIOSUN offer Microbiology? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Microbiology in UNIOSUN? If you have been asking whether Osun State University offers Microbiology as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Microbiology at UNIOSUN have always asked, and also show you the Osun State University JAMB Subject Combination for Microbiology.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Microbiology, all you need to know about Microbiology department in UNIOSUN as well as other schools you can also study Microbiology as a course apart from the Osun State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Table Of Contents [show]
Does UNIOSUN Offer Microbiology?
Requirements To Study Microbiology in UNIOSUN
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Microbiology in UNIOSUN.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIOSUN Microbiology Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIOSUN Direct Entry Requirements For Microbiology
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Osun State University through Direct Entry To Study Microbiology.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIOSUN Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIOSUN Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Microbiology In UNIOSUN
Before you will be offered admission to study Microbiology in UNIOSUN this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
UNIOSUN Subject Combination For Microbiology
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Microbiology in UNIOSUN.
Is UNIOSUN Good For Microbiology?
The Osun State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Microbiology in UNIOSUN and that makes it more competitive.