Having the right qualities as a student are essential to your success. Here are 5 qualities of a good student to help you achieve academic excellence;
Today’s students are tomorrow’s leader; the qualities of the student clearly determine the student’s bright future and Carrier path.
So who is a good student?
Historically, the term student referred to anyone who learns something, however, the recent definition of a “Student” is anyone who attends school such as college or university, polytechnic.
Therefore what are the qualities of a student? Based on personal experience and research, the qualities are as follows:
1. Positive Attitude: Basically, a good student possesses positive attitude toward learning. They will always have the willingness and ability to learn new subjects even if the subjects are not interesting.
2. Academic Skills: The most important quality of a good student is the ability to read comprehensively, write effectively, speak fluently and communicate clearly.
3. Ability: A good student has the ability to apply the results of his or her learning into a creative way and achieve the goals.
4. Perceptiveness: The student should have the ability to interpret and perceive meaning from a conversation.
5. Self-discipline: Discipline in managing the time is an important factor that every good student must process, often times, delaying the tasks, such as writing assignments, reading text books etc.
The above-list are the 5 qualities of a good student that you must endeavour to possess. Education is power to those who do the right thing.