UMYU Admission 2021 List: The Umaru Musa Yar’dua University (UMYU) 2021 admission list has been released by the school authorities for the 2020/2021 academic session. See how to check your admission status below. Note that the first and second batch admission lists have been released.
All the prospective students of the Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University (UMYU) that participated in the 2020/2021 Post UTMEscreening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check UMYU Admission List
The management of Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) has released the list of candidates offered admission to undergo various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 session. The list of admitted students have been uploaded online and can be accessed as follows:
Candidates admitted are required to;
- Make sure that they upload their O’Level results on the JAMB PortalCandidates are advised to visit any accredited JAMB CBT centre to do so.
- Candidates are advised to log on to their (Personal) JAMB Portal and accept the admission
Successfully admitted candidates are however advised to visit any CBT centre to upload their O’ Level results, if they are yet to do that.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”. (See figure above)
- Click on this “Check Admission Status” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS admission status portal.
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.