University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) nursing programme admission for the 2020/2021 session has been announced – See how to apply below.
UBTH Admission Into School of Nursing Details
The University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing for a three (3) year General Nursing Programme leading to the award of Registered Nurse Certificate (RN).
Entry Requirements for UBTH Admission Into School of Nursing
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age at the point of entry into the school.
- Qualification: Five Credit passes obtained in not more than two sittings in (WASCC/GCE/NECO) in the following subject, English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics.
Method of Application
- Application forms are obtainable in person from the office of the Principal with a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only, payable to UBTH TREASURY SINGLE ACCOUNT (TSA) VIA REMITA PLATFORM in any Commercial Bank under the service type “TRAINING SCHOOL- SCHOOL OF NURSING”.
- A separate payment of N200 to Nursing and Midwifery Council Committee Edo State Account No. 2004854377 First Bank of Nigeria.
- Candidates are to submit four (4) recent coloured passport photographs (taken two weeks prior to application) while returning the completed application forms.
Note: Applicants are to come along with documents stating age, State of origin, Local Government Area, School(s) attended with qualifications obtained.
Submission of admission forms ends on Monday 2nd August, 2021
DATE: Saturday 7th August, 2021
TIME: 10:00 a.m. prompt
VENUE: School of Nursing Complex, UBTH, Benin City.