Bayero University Kano, BUK Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is still on sale. The cut-off mark is 180-220. The form cost N2,000. The deadline to apply is now 16th October 2021.
The Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 academic session is out. Online Screening commences Friday 3rd September 2021 and will now end on 16th October 2021.
We will show you cut-off mark, eligibility, how to apply and other vital information you need on BAYERO UNIVERSITY KANO APTITUDE TEST (BUKAT) ONLINE REGISTRATION.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for BUK Post UTME Form
- Candidates who chose BUK and scored at least 180 in JAMB are eligible to apply. However, there are courses who cut-ff mark are 200 and 220.
- Candidates awaiting O’level Result can apply.
BUK Cut-off Mark for all Courses
220 and above
- Clinical Sciences (MBBS)
- Phamaceutical Sciences
200 and above
- Allied Health Sciences
180 and above
- Management Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Arts and Islamic Studies
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Communication (Except Mass Communication)
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences
Also, blind with scores of 180 and above and foreign candidates must also do the online screening.
When will BUK Screening Exam Start?
This year BUK will not conduct a post utme screening exercise.
How to Apply for BUK Post UTME Form.
- Step 1: Visit the homepage of the Bayero University website www.buk.edu.ng click on 2021 UTME/DE ONLINE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- Step 2: Photo Upload- Login using your UTME Number (JAMB Registration Number) and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph.
- Step 3: Profile Update -Fill-in the Applicants’ Particulars Form.
- Step 4: Generation of BUK PPF- Print your personalized payment invoice to make the payment of N2,000.00 being cost of screening at any commercial bank nationwide via the e-payment Remita platform.
- Step 5: Submit RRR Used After successfully generated BUKPPF and using the Remita e-payment platform a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number is generated for you.
ANY CANDIDATE WHO FAILS TO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE WITHIN THE STIPULATED DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Online Screening will commence on 3rd September 2021 and close on 25th September 2021. However, the printing of the acknowledgment slips will continue up to midnight on 27th September 2021.
NOTE: JAMB O’LEVEL REQUIREMENT:
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O Level results.