We are pleased to let you know that the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufe Alike, Ebonyi State (AE-FUNAI) has released the long awaiting Post UTME Screening form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The FUNAI Post UTME form for 2022/2023 is now available online via www.funai.edu.ng and registration of FUNAI post utme will commence by April, 2022. The closing date for the registration of FUNAI PUTME 2022 has been scheduled between June 30th to July 31st, 2022.
The closing date for the registration of FUNAI Post UTME 2022 academic session has been scheduled to 6th December, 2021.
In this article, we would give you every information that you need to know about FUNAI Post UTME Screening Form and how to apply successfully.
To know how to apply for the screening form, you are expected to read this guide carefully to the end.
Let’s get to the real deal.
FUNAI Post UTME Cut-Off Mark 2022/2023
The Management of Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufe Alike, Ebonyi State (AE-FUNAI) has announced their cut off mark or point for the 2022/2023 Academic Session. The Cut off mark for FUNAI Post UTME is 180
Eligibility for FUNAI Post UTME 2022/2023
As stated earlier on this page above, those who are eligible to apply for the application form are candidates who scored 180 and above in their current UTME result.
FUNAI Post UTME Screening Form Price 2022/2023
The FUNAI Post Utme Form is slated for 2,000 Naira Only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake for the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 into the University Portal.
FUNAI Post UTME Screening Date 2022/2023
The Screening Date schedule for the FUNAI Post UTME will be communicated to all candidates in their respective emails and phone numbers. Therefore, you are advised to provide a valid email address and phone number while registering.
Steps to Apply for FUNAI Post Utme Form 2022/2023
To successfully apply for FUNAI Screening Form, you are required to carefully follow the instructions below:
- Visit FUNAI admission portal via this link: http://portal.funai.edu.ng/Pages/Applications/PUTME/ScreeningForm.aspx
- Click on ‘Prospective Students’
- Click on ‘Click to Apply’ under 2022/2023 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any commercial bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
After submission, you are required to present the originals of the following credentials at the screening centers:
- O’ level results,
- JAMB result/acknowledgment slip,
- A’ level results, diploma or IJMB(as applicable to you),
- O’level certificate/statement of result(s),
- 2 Passport Photograph,
- Indigene letter,
- Certificate of birth/declaration of age
Important Things to Note About the FUNAI Post UTME Screening 2022/2023
Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates.
Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.