The Ladoke Akintola University of Ibadan (LAUTECH) pre-degree for 2022 has commended. The university welcomes applications from the interested applicants .
While clarifying that issues, for example, submission of untrue documents and multiple applications would disqualify applicants, the school has directed that applicants follow the steps below to apply for the Pre-Degree Program..
- Obtain the pre-degree form
- With this, you would have the option to take the tests that would qualify you to take part in the programme
- The school would then consider you for entrance into its Bachelor’s degree program for science students
To sign up for the programme:
- Visit the school’s official portal at: https://www.lautech.edu.ng/
- Go to the Admission Forms tab, click on it, and then select “Pre Degree Admission”
- On the next page, create a profile for yourself
- To create a profile, provide a valid e-mail address and a phone number
- Proceed to pay for the screening form by choosing the Payment tab.
- You can pay using the integrated payment platforms or make use of your Debit card (ATM card)
- You can also utilize the bank transfer option
- Once the payment has been made successfully, you are almost done with your application.
- Return to the Initial Registration page. That Is, the page where you were at first, prior to continuing to pay for the pre-degree programme.
- On this page, you would finish your enrollment process
- Provide all required personal details as stated on the registration page
- Once you have completed your registration, print out the screening slip
Important notice on the LAUTECH Pre-degree for 2022:
The screening slip contains all necessary details about your screening process such as screening date, location, and time
Try to keep it safe as you would have to present it at the screening centre as proof that you paid and appropriately enrolled for the screening.
Once you miss the screening date alloted to you, you would not have the chance to participate in the LAUTECH pre-degree for 2022. So, be sure not to miss this opportunity.