I will show you in this post Approved UTME JAMB Syllabus For Accounting 2022 and 2023, Principles of Accounts JAMB Syllabus 2022 PDF File to download Online, or if you have been asking what Syllabus for Principles of Accounts 2022 is all about this post is for you as it contains everything you need to know about JAMB Syllabus For Principles of Accounts 2022.
Do you really want to download JAMB Syllabus for Principles of Accounts 2022/2023? If you are interested in JAMB syllabus for Principles of Accounts then it will please you to know that We have the real JAMB syllabus for Principles of Accounts here in this post you are currently reading.
What Is JAMB Syllabus for Accounting All About?
The Principles of Accounts JAMB syllabus is an outline containing topics that candidates are expected to study for their JAMB – UTME Exams after registration.
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination syllabus in Principles of Accounts is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination.
IT IS DESIGNED TO TEST THEIR ACHIEVEMENT OF THE COURSE OBJECTIVES, WHICH ARE TO:
- Stimulate and sustain their interest in Principles of Accounts;
- Use the basic knowledge of and practical skills in Accounting;
- Apply the knowledge and interpretation of accounting information to decision making;
- Determine the relevance of accounting information, business and governments;
- Use information and communication technology for present and future challenges.
- Use current accounting principles in financial reporting.
BELOW ARE SOME OF THE BENEFITS YOU WILL DERIVE FROM HAVING THE JAMB Syllabus for Accounting:
- Getting the Principles of Accounts syllabus will enable you to know the topics you need to prepare for.
- You will get to know what you’re expected to know from each of the topics.
- The recommended texts section also outlines the list of Principles of Accounts books (titles, authors, and editions) you can read.
JAMB Syllabus For Principles of Accounts 2022/2023
Below is the approved JAMB Syllabus For Principles of Accounts 2022/2023:
Nature and Significance of Accounting
Public Sector Accounting
Introduction to Company Accounts
Principles of Double Entry
Incomplete Records and Single Entry
Control Accounts and Self-balancing Ledgers
Accounts of Not For Profit Making Organizations.
Bank Transactions and Reconciliation Statements
The Final Accounts of a Sole Trader
The above PDF File has all you need to know about UTME Syllabus For Principles of Accounts 2022.