About FHI 360
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. As we evolve to meet the challenges of the future, we stand committed to the principles that have guided our organization for the last 40+ years. Our work continues to be grounded in research and science, strengthened by partnerships and focused on building the capacity of individuals, communities and countries to succeed.
About FHI 360 recruitment for B.sc holders
FHI 360 recruitment Qualifications and Requirements
The candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Nursing, Sociology, Community Development, Social Work and Social Administration or Social Sciences.
Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Applicants for the FHI 360 recruitment are advised to package their CVs professionally and apply. Candidates residing in Cross River or Taraba States have an advantage.
How to apply for Fhi 360 Recruitment 2022
To successfully apply for the ongoing fhi 360 recruitment, ensure you have read all the presented requirements above. Make sure you fit in before Applying.
An alternative method of Applying for FHI 360 Recruitment
The following is the list of FHI 360 Salary per year:
FHI 360 Salary is based on the position you are been hired for, currently, the positions are paid the amount stated below;
- English Specialist – $60,000
- Financial Manager – $56,000
- Program Manager – $51,000
- Executive Assistant – $50,000
- Senior Program Associate – $50,000
- Technical Officer – $50,000
- Program Officer – $49,784
- Senior Program Officer – $70,928
- Project Director – $105,186
- Administrative Assistant – $40,963
- Project Manager – $81,497
- Program Associate – $38,000
- Chief Information Security Officer – $141,000
- Senior Finance Manager – $85,000
- Communications Officer – $77,000
- Technology Officer – $75,000
- Budget Manager – $74,000
- Senior Executive Consultant – $71,000
- Technical Support Analyst – 64,000
- Technical Training Assistant – $61,000
- Pricing Analyst – $41,000
- Administrative Assistant to the CFO – $35,000
- Financial Associate – $35,000
- Project Assistant – $28,000
- Physician – $195,936